Wednesday, October 19, 2011

JE 24 Can't Read it Days

Today happens to be one of those - can't read it days - unfortunately today is also final draft one act play day.  Little changes and a print are going to have to do.  This mornings retweak went poorly.  I didn't feel like reading the dialogue.  (Must be some blow me over stuff, huh)?  Made changes to the stage directions that disgusted me.  And gave up.

Maybe it's the rain.  Maybe it's the fact that my friends are in Tampa living their lives and I am here living on the moon with my parents and my son.  Or maybe it's the fact that Saturday I will be another year closer to 40. 

Usually yoga helps.  Irregular yoga helps more than no yoga at all but today nothing helps.  The thought of NaNoWriMo has me thinking failure.

So instead of wasting your time and reading this post, do something productive because as you can see - I am not.  Maybe in a bit I will kick myself in the ass and get out of my own way but for now I will stew in my PMS and bloat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday

Ponywriter said...

Thanks. Seems as though I was having a woe is me day.