Tuesday, October 11, 2011

JE 18 Sick and Sicker

As I said, last Tuesday and Wednesday I had a fever, by the weekend I was coughing like crazy and surmounting Sunday with a red eye, stuffed ears, and a sore chest.  A Columbus Day trip to the walk-in clinic has me on antibiotics and frustrated that no matter what - I always seem to get the sickest.

Yes, I take vitamins.

I am tired of missing things because I don't feel well.

My next assignment?  To write a one act play.  Last night while Charlie was in the tub I started to write one - checking out my scriptfrenzy software, Celtix - love it!  And I actually managed to sit down and write a one act play in an evening - before and after Dancing with the Stars and Castle.  By 12:30 it was done.  It may be stupid.  But it is done.

The library doesn't open until 1:30 today (or was it one?) so I will have to wait until then to get my research going as I like to do, but at least I have a starting point.  It feels good to have a deadline on Wednesday and to have the thing done on Monday.

Maybe all I needed was a little bit of sick of being sickest.

No comments: