Tuesday, October 04, 2011

JE 15 Day Before Deadline

It's the day before deadline and though I have given it great thought I have written little more than I had for Rough Draft Deadline.  I've been mulling over ideas, changing phrases, and adding characters in my head.  Today I have a chunk of time carved to write. This afternoon - I plan to edit.  (I have tomorrow to write and edit as well).

The assignment is to write a 500-1,500 word short short story.  I'd like to write more and edit down.  Think I have given it enough time to simmer so that maybe I can go back with fresh eyes and knock it out.

We will see.

I will report back later.  Or not if I decide to hide my head in shame.

BUT - if I happen to blog hop, remind me to buckle down.  I have a tendency to get off track.

No comments: