Sunday, October 16, 2011

JE 23 Headache

It's hard to want to write with a headache.  Yesterday one built all day with every activity culminating in this morning's migraine and rescue medications which I try to avoid taking as they make me feel altogether unhuman.  So here I am in my zombie form after drugs, caffine, sugar, and more carbs.

I blog in a few places - yesterday was on my son's blog involving pictures and a brief description of the day's activities.

This week my one act play is due.  I have three days to finish.  You may have read it - unromantic.  I need to add stage directions and possibly rework scenes 2 and 4.  Or of course I could scrap it altogether.

But first - I need to feel better.  The thing about taking migraine medicine is that it makes you feel as though you are losing brain cells at an alarmingly fast rate - which in fact you probably are.  It makes language slow.  Not a good thing, especially if you fashion yourself a writer.

So for now I think I will go regain composure and some words.

No comments: