Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Journal Entry 5 ... @ Bowerman Beach Club (Notes)

September 15 - Thursday

Wiley coyote fast sandpipers running in the surf
fog in the air touching my skin
run up - run back - run up again

sea-green waves crest and fall
crest and fall
comical sandpipers twit and chirp
two speeds all out run and stop

people in pairs walk the beach
looking down walking listening
carrying shoes water bottles keys
moments of sun shining through

in groups they motor - one by one they fly

the man who stands watch as his wife - in bathing cap - swims backstroke far offshore
(you're a good husband)
kind and loving
the watchful eyes
front crawl back
slide in some side stroke

the clouds are flying by
but right now
right now
the sun is all I need
it negates the wind
it warms my soul
it dries the damp

and she rides a wave in reminding me of my nana

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool article at least I think so. Thnx a lot for providing this info.

Joseph Octocus
mobile jammers

Anonymous said...

Nice article, sweetie! I'll be happy to read more! BTW, try to make this weblog a little more social.


11Jane 22Smith
dominos coupons