Friday, September 30, 2011

JE 11 A Brand New Day

Last night thunder and lightning threatened cooler weather, and though the air does have a bit of a chill it seems that today is going to be a beautiful day.  My shades are up, but my windows are closed - at least for now.  Wendy and Cliff are outside blowing leaves and cutting the yard, and I am paranoid. 

I try to make connections whenever I get a migraine and one of the connections I have made is that when pollen gets in the house - I get a headache.  So, like I said, windows are closed for now.  I am not really sure if there is a connection there but I would rather not risk it.

Yesterday was another migraine day.  It started out as a dull haze slowly building to a full on ringer.  Often I put off taking the rescue medicine because of the side effects, I did this again yesterday to feel the headache out.  Is it just a stuffy head thing?  Wishful thinking.

I don't like to write about my migraines - looking back at my writing until very recently - it is one of those subjects that is noticibly blank.  Let's call it avoidance.  But maybe that is the wrong thing.  Maybe calling it out in real words can be my defense.

Migraines - go away.  I reclaim my life.  You have no power over me.  I renounce you - once and for all!

No comments: