Monday, December 12, 2011

JE 50 The Final (and Rad Racer)

I guess it is time to post the final Journal Entry.  This does not mean however that I will not be posting any more on this blog - I will.  Only not for credit.  Just for me.

If you are paying attention you will see that I have not posted since Thursday.  Friday and Saturday was the Nutcracker performance and yesterday was building a pinewood derby car.  Charlie made such a cute design in just a few minutes - too bad that was the easy part.  But luckily we had help.  His cub scout leader decided to have this den meeting in his woodshop.  We learned all about saws - which I accidently kept calling knives and swords - maybe cause my boy was wanting to wield them as such.  But no matter we came home with all our digits and a rough cut of the car.  Maybe I will take a few pics and post.  Charlie and Grandpa are going to do the rest.  Sanding.  Painting.  And who knows what else.  We even cut the head off a nail for the mini steering wheel.  It's gonna be one rad racer.

This Wednesday is my last writing class.  The last of my external motivation to write.  What does the future hold?  Guess we will have to wait and see.

No comments: