Monday, December 05, 2011

JE 42 Rollo and Legs

The Shriners Clowns.

That's the one.  The thing that happened within the past week that makes me buzz.  It has story written all over it.  And Charlie - the boy who was born to be a clown.  The mason connection with my dad.  The anniverary lunch.  Clown school.  Everything. 

And that's how it works.  Things happen.  They make sense.  Everything falls into place.

If you are lucky - you are aware, you pay attention.  You listen.  Things tell you stuff.  If you are not too busy.

I guess that is kind of what a migraine does to me - knocks me on my ass, makes me weak, then opens me up to the thought of something new.

Headaches have a pattern.  Skip the first part as I don't understand the triggers as it's more like chemistry, and go to the next: denial.  It is always, "No, this isn't going to be a migraine."  (Pop an allergy pill).  But after that it's usually down hill.  Fast. 

I was hoping the steroids I took for the back would help to "reset" my body, as the neurologist had suggested. I held out hope. 

Enough about my head.

I may have something here with the clowns.  I am going to go back to my GWW book and read to the next prompt and see where it takes me.

No comments: