Thursday, March 29, 2012

Step Aboard the Titanic, Gilligan

Through livingsocial, groupon, and the others - I am bombarded with gazillions of amazing online deals.  Most of which I immediately delete.  A girl has to be in a certain mood to receive a discount.  (Purchase necessary.)  One stopped me on my way to delete, intrigued me to click "Read," the title did anyway.

Three-hour Titanic Tribute Cruise.  After that tout, honestly, I was surprised not to find "The Perfect Storm" as any part of the advertising.  Perhaps "Tribute" should assauge fears of a doomed sea voyage.  Perhaps.  But I am not clicking "Buy" for that deal and my reason has nothing to do with the state of my bank account.

Three-hour Titanic Tribute Cruise?  Isn't that Gilligan's Island meets Titanic?  Sigh.  I suppose it could be just me.

No comments: