Thursday, February 02, 2012

Big Fat Liar

A Story By Chaz

Today Charlie got in trouble.  Again.  We talked about it, he commandeered my notebook and this is what he wrote. But first this is what he said,  "I'm writing a story.  Big Fat Liar, that's what it's called.  It's about a kid named Charlie, not me but another kid named Charlie."

So here's how it goes,

Big Fat Liar

Once upon a time
there was a kid named Charlie
and he lied to his mom
and when he did he felt bad
he wanted to stop
so he did.

And that is where he stopped to show me.  I told him how wonderful it was, that it had a beginning, middle, and end.  But he said he wasn't done.  He would write it his whole life.

But now as I look to type this in, he has written even more of the story already,

But there was another problem
Charlie didn't get his work done in school.

And there you have it - a story by Chaz.

No comments: