Thursday, January 19, 2012

Copy Editing and Hope

Today is day one of my new copy editing course at Suffolk University.  Day One.  A New Beginning.

Unfortunately the course is super expensive.  A four-credit course at the university costs $2,000.  And that is before I buy books.  Somehow I feel I have mentioned this before.

But since I get migraines, and since I get them so frequently, the course seems like a good move.  I am hoping it gives me freedom.  Generally I am good about picking out errors, typos, inconsistencies but I am not as solid as I would like to be.

Enter copy editing course.

The problem - $$.

The solution - yet to be found, but I am working on it.

Since I already have my bachelor's degree financial aid is out.  What a bummer.  Hmm.  Thinking.  Thinking.  Thinking...

No comments: