Thursday, May 10, 2012

Physical Therapy

Tampa did a world of good.  We saw friends, went to the beach, met new baby Lucy...  It was just what we needed.

Then I started physical therapy at Spaulding Rehab Hospital.  And?  I am hopeful.  My therapist Karen is great.  She thinks that my headaches are coming from the tightness in my neck from the numerous blows to the head I have had in the past 15 years.  Between car accidents, horse mishaps, and biking woes, there have been many.

But like I said, I am encouraged.  And feeling good. 

I am still having 3-4 headache days a week but I feel my neck and spine changing.  And I feel empowered.  Because I am working the change.  Every day - every two hours in some cases.

To top it all off - spring has sprung.  Finally!

Good, good news.

No comments: