Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It's great to be FIVE!



According to Bill Cosby, "It's great to be FIVE!" And Charlie believes him. He is three - and a half - and he told his soon-to-be Aunt Mary that he was five. He sooooo wants to be five because when you are five you get to go to Kindergarten.

Kindergarten. Big whoop. The beginning of 17 loooooooong years of education. I used to long to get on the school bus too, until I did. School is not all you have dreamed it up to be my little Chaz, but maybe for you it will be.

But about the pic...Little Laurel got a kitten and named him Smokey. I seem to be the most boring pet namer in all of the universe. Why is that? I had a black horse and named him Blackie. A grey cat is Smokey.

My mom reminds me that I had an imaginary friend I called Collijosin. Now that is a name!

I did have a cat - she came prenamed - Spark Plug, until we realized he was a she - common problem I know. We ended up calling her Sparky, but not me, I called her Woofie. Woofie because she would get right up in your face and bark a meow at you, like she, her puffy little self was going to let you know exactly what she thought. And she did. Woofie was a cool cat.

Ha.

But really, Woofie was a cool cat.

MEOW.

MeeOWH.

Mee OWH.

MEEowh.

No comments: